• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chobits?

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    ive seen 1 episode of it on the internet but can anyone tell me what channel it is on? (Adult swim, etc...)

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    ok thank you ^^ ill try to look for it somewhere.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Chobits is a great series but I would go look to buy it. Geneon Entertainment licensed it, and it will become hard to find now as they have not closed but no longer distribute anime.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    Chiiiiiiiiiiii!?!!??!?!?!
    I seen the whole series in english and japanese. Its great.
    Hmm Maybe accidently i could send you a link to get it *wink wink*
    Loll..... Anyway Mewthree are you in love with.... Omg i forgot.... Whats her name.... the persocom in your av and sig... Arghh I thought i would know her name by now.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Chiiiiiiiiiiii!?!!??!?!?!
    I seen the whole series in english and japanese. Its great.
    Hmm Maybe accidently i could send you a link to get it *wink wink*
    Loll..... Anyway Mewthree are you in love with.... Omg i forgot.... Whats her name.... the persocom in your av and sig... Arghh I thought i would know her name by now.

That'd be Yuzuki :P

Anyway I recommend you buy it. Its such an amazing anime and would easily be a worthy purchase :)

Years
    Yes, it's GREAT series made by CLAMP. ^.^
    I looove Chi~
    And the anime is a lot safer than the manga. : )
    (The manga is pretty hoochie. ><)

Back