• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark?

What kind of chocolate?

• Milk

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • Dark

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • White

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • No preference

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Ohh chocolate *drools*

It has to be Milk for me, Dark can be too bitter and white sometimes make me feel ill.

Plus Galexy is milk chocolate and I'm in love with it XD

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    ANY. Absolutely any, as long as it's chocolate~ <3

But usually I long for Dark chocolate, since I don't usually get the chance to eat some since my sister doesn't like dark chocolate, and my parents don't eat chocolate.. >:
    (my sister gets the choice of which chocolate.. I'm too easy going. >w<)

Just had one of the Caramello Koalas, it's just normal chocolate, but it's got delicious caramel in it~~ :3

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I LOVE White Chocolate. ^^ I'd pick it over milk or dark chocolate any day.

I also like Milk Chocolate. ^^ I eat this more often, because I can't find white chocolate.

I hate Dark Chocolate. >.< It's very bitter and not pleasing to my tongue

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yay chocolate!
    Milk chocolate is my most favourite, tasty and creamy. Dark chocolate is also not that bad but can get quiet bitter at some times. Milk chocolate is also good though.

~C3LEBI

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Ewww, white. White chocolate is so sweet and dark chocolate is so horrid and strong that it makes me want to throw up. xD I still can't eat much milk chocolate, as I'm lactose intolerant and react badly, especially when I was littler and would get terrible headaches if I even ate a little bit, but I really, really love that stuff. u_u

Years
    Has to be milk chocolate. I loathe white chocolate with a passion. I think it tastes terrible. >_<;; Dark chocolate's okay, but it doesn't stand up to the awesomness that is milk chocolate. It tastes perfect~ *_*

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I loooove milk chocolate <3 And I'm starting to get a taste for dark chocolate as well. I never really liked it, but lately I'm starting to like the taste. White chocolate is gross x_x I really don't like it that much at all.

so yeah, milk chocolate is my favorite! :>

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I loooove milk chocolate <3 And I'm starting to get a taste for dark chocolate as well. I never really liked it, but lately I'm starting to like the taste. White chocolate is gross x_x I really don't like it that much at all.

so yeah, milk chocolate is my favorite! :>

Dude we have like.. too much in common... XDD
    Basically my post consists of almost everything she said.

Milk Chocolate- is like the best chocolate you could ever consume in this entire world. <33333

Dark Chocolate- is good , but it still doesn't compare to Milk chocolate.

White Chocolate-... is deh nastye. [ Translation: is gross]

Years
    Milk Chocolate. Thats all you have to say. Its just great. Not to overpowerring in taste in just the right amount of sweetness in it.

I don't mind white choclate either, but i just hate dark chocolate.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    My favourite is White Chocolate. Milk Chocolate can make me sick. Dark Chocolate is one of my hated things in my life. :X

Years
    Miiiiiilk chocolate, definitely. <3 Followed by white-chocolate, which is also good. I also love a mixture of white and milk. :3 Delicious.

I.. really really really don't like dark chocolate. Gag me. :x

Yeah, I love chocolate too. :D Especially with peanut butter, mmmmmm.. *____*

I feel the exact same, except I've never had white and milk together...

Dark chocolate I hate.

Dairy Milk chocolate bars are to die for... *drool*

Years
    Dark chocolate gets little love. :(

For me, it's both milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I love both of those enough to where I can't decide which one I like better. I love milk chocolate for its sweetness...and the bitterness of dark chocolate is exactly the reason I like it. XD;; Now, if something's bitter enough to where it tastes like...I dunno, baker's chocolate or something (gag), then I definitely wouldn't touch it, but otherwise I'm game. :]

White chocolate is the one I avoid, really. I can eat it and like it at times, but if I eat too much of it I start feeling queasy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    For eating, milk chocolate all the way. There's no fighting against the incredible goodness that is milk chocolate.

Second place would have to go to white chocolate, since I find dark chocolate too strong to eat. It's pretty perfect for recipes, though, and is what I usually go for.

So......all of the above?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Originally? Milk chocolate all the way, but once I got my first bite of the proper 85% stuff...

Well, now milk (and even moreso white) chocolate just tastes too much of the legal additives and not enough of the actual chocolateyness to me. D= White chocolate in particular just doesn't appeal to me anymore. The trouble with the lower-cocoa chocolates is that it leaves all too much room for stingy manufacturers to prod in cheap, second- or third-rate materials to minimize their costs. So yeah, it's 70% cocoa and up for me if I can help it (the 80% area is the best, imo). I do eat some of the lighter ones on occasion, but dark is always the preference. :3

Years
    milk <3
    I hate dark chocolate, it's not sweet and light enough for me, but I like white chocolate too.. just not as much as milk :D
    even better if it has nuts, raisins or biscuits :P

doritos

Tortilla Chip
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    CHOCOLATE! Lol, I love all chocolate, but my favorite is Dark chocolate.....just sit there...and let it melt in my mouth...it's heaven. ;;

Back