• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    I'm gonna go with Breloom, Mach Punch on Aggron!
    First off, it's 4x effective, possibly KO'ing Aggron, who has already been injured.
    Second, as ATalkingMeowth has stated, if we are going to do something it better be fast, and I'm pretty sure mach punch is gonna be pretty fast.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Breloom, Mach Punch!
    You know you have just one chance to save Roxanne, and all of Lavaridge and Fallarbor. You brush your hand past your Poke Balls, touching the button on Breloom's Poke Ball.
    "Mach Punch!" you say quickly. Breloom slams the large steel Pokemon before it can lower its foot, Aggron tumbles over backwards, and Roxanne rolls away from the large steel Pokemon.
    "Thanks..." she mumbles before falling unconcious. Alright, Roxanne's safe, but now you have 7 or 8 minutes to deal with Maxie. Maxie turns around.
    "Not bad... But my true power is a world apart from the rest of of Team Magma... Headbutt!" The attack comes so fast that Breloom doesn't even have a chance to attack, He falls to the ground, having taken a lot of damage. Maxie has a strangely confident smile on his face... does he have another card up his sleeve? What will you do?

Your Options
    -Mach Punch!
    -Stun Spore!
    -Leech Seed!
    -Switch to Swampert!
    -Switch to Swellow!
    -Switch to Kirlia!
    -Soda Pop!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    We're in A bad situation,but that 8 minutes should be long enough for Swampert to take down Aggron.
    Sooo...
    Switch to Swampert!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2018
    Leech seed Thats the best option i think. As long as Aggron's health gets drained Breloom gets healed and you don't have to spill Healing items

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Mach Punch! The other options will take too much time.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Hey everybody, I'm back! I've been away for a while due to reasons seriously beyond my control, but I plan to return to regular CYOA updates from here on in. :)

Breloom, Mach Punch!
    You're short on time, so you decide to go with the quickest course of action available to you.
    "Mach Punch!" Breloom speeds forward and socks Aggron in the stomache, making him take a step backwards. Aggron grabs Breloom and holds his arms behind his back, totally restraining him. Aggron twists Breloom's arm and it gives a cry of pain.
    "Five minutes to detonation..." says the machine's robotic voice. Maxie smiles.
    "Well, this is where we part ways. I'd like to finish this battle, if you survive. Farewell!" A helicopter flying overhead drops a rope ladder, which Maxie clings to and begins to lift off into the air. Aggron twists Breloom's arm back further, and you hear his arm crack. Breloom falls to the ground, badly injured. Maxie returns Aggron to the Poke Ball as the helicopter leaves. You hear the Aqua and Magma Grunts both retreating him. Archie marches past, spouting commands into a radio. He looks at you briefly.
    "It's too risky to attempt to stop Team Magma now... We're pulling out and you should too." He sends out a Banette, and within seconds the pair of them are gone.
    "Three minutes to detonation..."
    You look around. You know that many people are being evacuated, but if that volcano erupts, lives of both people and Pokemon will be lost - but if you go to the machine there's no guarantee you'll be able to stop it... Breloom is also pretty badly injured and seems to need urgent attention... What will you do?

Your Options
    -We have to stop that machine!
    -Help get people and Pokemon out of the area!
    -Get to the badly injured Breloom!
    -Flee on Swellow!
    -Pursue Maxie!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    We have to stop that machine or there will be a large amount of death.

Sorry Mr. Shrooms your gonna have to wait a bit

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    We Have to Stop the Machine!
    "Sorry buddy." You say as you return Breloom and dash to the machine. It has a complicated control panel with random-looking buttons and glowing lights. There isn't enough time to press every button, and if you did, you might only make things worse.
    You send out Swampert and the pair of you pound on the machine's glass, in an attempt to reach the glowing meteorite inside. It seems Maxie did his homework - the glass appears to be shatterproof.
    All of a sudden, the earth shakes, and a deep roar comes from inside the volcano. There's something in there? And whatever it is, it seems to be waking up...
    "Two minutes until detonation..."
    "Hey... press the green button..." calls out Winona, painfully, sitting up.
    "Huh? Green button?"
    "Y'know the one that says 'Open Glass'." You press it, and the lid flips back to give you access to the meteorite inside. Oh yeah. You knew that. Swampert tries to yank it free, but the bottom seems to be wedged down tightly. Maybe you could tear part of the meteorite free, to weaken the eruption? You look at your Poke Balls. You have Swampert, Swellow and Kirlia still fully usable, and Sableye is weak. Another tremor shakes the ground.
    "One minute until detonation..." No! What happened to that last minute?" You barely have any time - lives are in your hands? What will you do???

Your Options
    -The blue button!
    -The red button!
    -Kirlia, Teleport the machine away!
    -Sableye, cut half the meteorite away!
    -Swampert, break through!
    -Swellow, take Winona and Roxanne with you and run.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Game Overs: 0

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Press the red button. That's always the best choice! Let's just hope Team Magma isn't the type of villain who put self-destruct buttons on everything.

Back