• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    You know that Sableye and Swampert are in the same level, right?

Anyway, send out Sableye. We need to tire Torkoal out before Swampert can finish it off.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Sableye!
    You send Sableye back out to fight Torkoal. Sableye's eyes glow red, and he charges to the left, striking Torkoal through the smoke with Fake Out. As Torkoal is flinching the smoke dissipates.
    "Hmm... Sableye can see through smoke..."
    "Shadow Ball!" Sableyes hands glow blue, and blast the Shadow Ball at Torkoal, sending it skidding backwards. Torkoal shakes its head vigourously - it's no longer flinching.
    "It's not worth lowering our special attack to finish that thing off... Flamethrower!" Torkoal blasts the attack at the already-exhausted Sableye, finishing it off. "And now, Smokescreen once more!" Smoke erupts from its nostrils, filling the Gym once again, as your opponents disappear from view. Each trainer has one Pokemon left, but Flannery's is weakened... What will you do?

Your Options
    -Send out Swampert.
    -Send out Swellow.
    -Send out Kirlia.
    -Forfeit.
    Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Badges: 5
    Game Overs: 0

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Send out Swampert!
    You send out the large mud-fish, who appears in mid-air and lands on the ground with a thud.
    "Swwwaaammm..." he growls, ready for battle. Flannery frowns.
    "You left your secret weapon for the end... I must admit, I didn't think you had one. But Torkoal is far from finished!"
    "Surf!" you order. But the smoke is strong, and neither your nor Swampert has any idea where Torkoal is now. The tidal wave blasts directly in front, but doesn't seem to hit anything. Except maybe Flannery. She shouts something at to you, but she appears to be choking on the water and you only get snippets of what she intended to say.
    "Glub... You... stupid... water... wasabi... kick... butt... Sinnoh region..." She coughs once more and regains composure. "Body Slam!" Swampert looks directly in front, waiting for Torkoal to appear, but Torkoal appears and slams Swampert from behind instead. "Again!" Swampert glances around, looking for Torkoal, but the attack comes from above this time - Torkoal must've used Flamethrower to jet upwards. The attack hits Swampert hard in the head and he stumbles back. Each Body Slam isn't doing damage too seriously, but if Swampert keeps getting hit, the damage is seriously gonna start adding up. "Again! Body Slam!" Which way is Torkoal coming from this time? And which attack will you use? Mud Shot would slow Torkoal down slightly, but Surf would deal more flat-out damage... What will you do?

Your Options
    -Mud Shot dead ahead!
    -Surf dead ahead!
    -Turn, and Mud Shot.
    -Turn, and Surf.
    -Mud Shot to the sky.
    -Surf to the sky.
    -Use a Soda Pop.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Badges: 5

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
    Years
    Mud Shot dead ahead!
    Maybe we'll hit Flannery, or maybe Torkoal will come in between us and Flannery... I hope that we'll hit Flannery... >.>

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Surf to the sky!
    "Swampert! Blast Surf to the sky!" Swampert nods, charges and shoots a ball of water towards the roof. It explodes into a surge of water, which comes cascading down around Swampert - and the Torkoal who had been trying to Body Slam from behind Swampert.
    "Tortortortor!" glubs Torkoal as it goes slamming into the wall behind you. The water flows away, leaving a fainted Torkoal. Flannery smiles.
    "Torkoal... you did a good job... Thank you."
    "Congratulations... Turns out your other wins weren't flukes. Your outfired our own firey passion... and won. And for that, take this! The Heat Badge!"
    You leave Lavaridge Town, triumphant. Just two more badges before you can head to the Pokemon League! As you jump down the ledges from the town, you notice something shiny - a gold Nugget. You pick it up and put it in your bag.
    You look at your map - there are several places you could head to next. Where will you travel to?

Your Options
    -Lilycove City
    -Mossdeep City
    -Sootopolis City

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Badges: 6

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Lilycove.
    Going by my super secret sources team Aqua is there.

Finally someone listens to me and see what happens. We win. Rather easily too.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    ...always loved lillycove, the music, the store, the contest, the coast... It's a lovely place...

what I don't understand is that somehow we've gone around in a circle! We're gonna have to go through Fortree AND Mauville to get there...

well at least we can say "hi" to the gym leaders :P

(note: I'm getting a vote in! too often I come online, and voting's closed -.-' I'm voting whether you like it or not! [lol])

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    To Lilycove
    You decide to aim for Lilycove first before the remaining two Gyms. But... That's a long way away. You sigh, and start heading south to Mauville.
    "Hey kid!" calls a man standing by a table a little way away.
    Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

"Long journey ahead of you, huh? Well this is your lucky day! With this here Fly HM you can instantly travel to any city you've ever visited!"
    You walk over to the table.
    "What's the catch?"
    "All you have to do is win my game! The HM is inside one of these three cups. I'm gonna shuffle them and you have to pick which one the HM is under." Seems easy enough. You watch as the magician places the HM under one of the cups and starts shuffling them. You try to watch the cup, btu the magician starts moving them so fast that you completely lose track of where the HM is. The magician stops shuffling. What will you do?

Your Options
    -The left cup.
    -The middle cup.
    -The right cup.
    -Keep walking.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Badges: 6