• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    To the Mountains!
    You decide to head to the mountainous area to catch some Ground and Rock-type Pokemon.
    You catch the first Pokemon you find, a Geodude. You look around, but only find common Pokemon like Geodude, Machop, Aron and Numel...
    With 3 minutes remaining, you finally find your rare Pokemon.

Brick Break
    Horn Attack
    Endure
    Leer

Your Options
    -Throw a Safari Ball!
    -Throw a rock.
    -Throw some bait.
    -Keep looking.
    -Retire and head for Lilycove.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Badges: 6
    Game Overs: 0

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Throw a Rock!
    Time's ticking and you decide you don't have a good chance of capturing Heracross as is. You reach down, pick up a small rock and piff it at Heracross. In the face.
    "Heeerrraakaah!" Heracross charges at you - you can practically see the steam spurting from its ears. It zooms closer, hands glowing with a Brick Break attack, and you open a Safari Ball. No need to even throw it, Heracross is already close enough to be sucked into the Ball. It falls to the ground and shakes once... twice... thrice... And Heracross is captured!
    "Hey trainer! Ding dong! Game's over!" comes a familiar peppy voice over a nearby loudspeaker. "Hope you captured your fair share of Pokemon! Come again!"
    You continue up Route 121, finally reaching Lilycove City. You look around - Lilycove is easily the biggest city you've visited thus far. After healing your team you take a look around. There are so many places here to visit - you're not sure where to start. Where will you head?

Your Options
    -The Pokemon centre's PC!
    -The department store!
    -Use items!
    -The art gallery!
    -Hotel Cove Lily!
    -The Contest Hall!
    -The bay!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Let's go to The Contest Hall.

Let's go troll those rich peoples with our epicness (yes we have our own catergory)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    The Contest Hall!
    You head over to the large arena-shaped building in the town's south: The Pokemon Contest Hall. As you stroll into the lobby of the large, gaudy building you hear a cheer come up from the arena. You run through the doors to the arena area to an amazing sight.

"Milotic! To me!" the man calls. Milotic leaps out of the water, spinning, spraying the front row of the audience with water droplets. You notice that Milotic has a certain sheen about it - it's quite literally sparkling. "Milotic, Surf!" Milotic shoots an orb of water into the air. It explodes it midair, showering Milotic with a thin veil of water.
    "Wallace is skilled, no?" says a voice with a distinct accent. "He is, how you say, truly magnificent!" You take a better look at the strangely-dressed man.

"Oh? You are marvelling at my splendid appearence? Perhaps you would like to borrow my coat? No? It's nice to see some appreciation of class... It's refreshing after that trouble at the bay..."
    "Uh, who are you exactly?" you ask, fairly bewildered.
    "I didn't introduce myself? How uncouth of me... Behold! You are gazing upon Juan, the elegant Gym Leader with the beauty of pure water!"
    "Ok... uh... hi?"
    "You are awe-struck? Not that I blame you... My student Wallace, ex-Gym Leader of Sootopolis has truly surpassed himself, no? I taught him everything he knows..." Up on stage the contest appears to be ending. Juan's prattling on with little-to-no chance of stopping... What will you do?

Your Options
    -"Gym Leader?"
    -"Wallace?"
    -"Trouble at the bay?"
    -"Wallace! Can I have an autograph?"
    -Leave Juan to listen to the sound of his own voice.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Trouble at the Bay?
    "There was trouble at the bay?" you ask.
    "Ah yes, those unfashionable thugs were deliberately blocking ship trade routes with gangs of Wailmer... Never fear, Wallace and myself made swift work of them. The whole lot of them ran off into a small cove just offshore. They shouldn't cause any more trouble for anyone..."
    "Ssh!" says a rather iritated audience member.
    "I'm very sorry... I should be watching this anyway..."
    "And in first place in today's brilliant Master-rank Beauty contest... the elegant artist, Wallace!" The crowd cheers as Wallace steps up to accept his ribbon.
    "Thank you, all! I would like to praise each and every one of you for taking the time to watch this. I'd also like to thank my Pokemon of course - they did all the actual work, as well as my mentor Juan. Not even to mention the judges, the MC..." Wallace is showing any signs of shutting up for a while, so you turn to leave, leaving Juan and the rest of the audience to listen to his prattling speech.
    You walk around the streets, wondering where you should go next.
    "Hey you! Wait up!" You turn to see a figure strolling towards you, followed by a small crowd of admirers and fans.

"You! You're a strong trainer, no?" It's Wallace. "I saw you from up on stage.. You radiate a certain aura of strength..." He autographs a t-shirt for a nearby fangirl. "That aura... seems comparable to that of that other young man I met, or Steven! Perhaps you have what it takes to oust him?" He laughs, and his fangirls swoon. "But I ramble on - I'm late for an important meeting... I'm sure we'll meet again!" And he leaves, followed by a small adoring crowd.
    You wander around town, thinking about what Wallace said... Your aura is comparable to Steven's? And what was this about another young man?
    Hunh... Well where will you go next?

Your Options
    -The Pokemon Centre's PC!
    -The Department Store!
    -The bay!
    -The art gallery!
    -Hotel Cove Lily!
    -Use items!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler: