• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Kanto Edition

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    -Stay and help him.

You step up next to him and say "If you have a potion, I'd like it now." He looks at you for a second, then reaches into his pocket and hands you a small yellow berry. You take it, nod thanks and hand it to Squritle. Squritle eats it and instantly looks better. The Biker looks at you then back at his Girmer. He looks alot less sure now that he's by himself. The Team Rocket member had already taken off. The biker looks at you and says, "Alright. I give."

A few minutes later the police arrive on the scene and arrest him. You look over at the boy who helped you. He looks back at you, then walks over. "My names Ryu, incase you forgot the other ones introduction." He holds his hand up. You grab it and shake. Afterwards you make it to Professor Oak's lab, deliver the package. He wouldn't let you see it, but you remember what the rocket said. Your not sure if you should ask about it.

-Ask
    -Don't ask.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

waterelemental

One who watches for the dawn
    Years
    Even though it doesnt matter now because there is already three votes for ask, I want to say ask too. I mean wouldnt want to know!

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    -Ask

You decide to ask Professor Oak about the box. "Professor Oak?" you say. "When I was comming here to give you the box. I was attacked by some guys saying they were part of Team Rocket. Now I'm not sure what Team Rocket is, but I've heard of the Master Ball. The poke'ball that can catch anything?"

He looks at you for a minute. "You want it, don't you?" You nod. "I'm only giving it to the truly best Trainer. Come back when you've beaten the Pokemon League." You look at him for a few minutes, then, deciding you won't get anything more out of him, start walking towards the door. Suddenly, "Oh! Wait a minute. Their are a few things I need to tell you. First, I got conformation form some informants from around the Kanto Region saying that some pokemon have started moving out of their normal boundries. Basicly, that means that you might find pokemon where they arn't normaly. Second, the P-1 Grand Pre, a national Fighting Pokemon Tournament, is setting up in Celedon City. If you have a Fighting-Type pokemon, you can participate in it and possible win the prize. Which is 100,000 pokedollers as well as the champion belt. Also take this." He hands you a strange device. "This is a Poke'Gear. We can use it to comunicate. Mostly I'll just call you to tell you when I know about wandering pokemon. I gave on to the others too."

Afterwards you head back up to Viridian City. When you get their you still haven't visted all the places yet.

-Go check out the poke'mart again
    -Wander off to Route 22
    -Check out the Gym
    -Head off to Route 2 already!

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    Wander off the Route 22
    I want to move on to Pewter as much as the next person, but some pretty cool Pokemon appear there

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    -Wander off to route 22

You decide to wander in the direction of route 22. Your walk their wasn't really eventful. While you walking you notice a guy playing with a Drowzee. You see a Fearow flying high over head. You also see a TM! Just laying on the ground! You walk over to it. You pick it up and look around. You can't see anyone around. You turn it over and over again, when you find a number on it. 85. You pocket the TM. As your putting it away you remember the other TM. You pull it out and look at it. This one looks much older. You see a fadded number 49 on it. You put it back in you pocket.

You finally make it to route 22. What will you do.

-Catch Nidoran
    -Catch Mankey
    -Catch Spearow
    -Training Session

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges - 0
    Gameovers - 0

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Sorry, but I forgot something remember to mention what gender you want for Nidoran. Makes it easier on my part.

-Catch Nidoran - 2 (male)
    -Catch Mankey - 0
    -Catch Spearow - 0
    -Training Session - 1

Last edited:
    Back