• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose your own Adventure Kanto

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Leech Seed.

But I predict an Ember or Quick Attack will be at hand for Growlithe...

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Bulbasaur Use Leech Seed, Within in instant Bulbasaur fired a seed from its bulb and landed on Growlithe's back, the move was successful, the Growlithe injured by the leech seed responds by using quick attack

Option Do you
    A counter the attack with Tackle
    A counter the attack with a Razor Leaf
    Try to Dodge

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Razor Leaf? I say Tackle since the Razor Leafs won't affect Growlithe much isnce it's a Fire Type. It should do more damage.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Bulbasaur quick Dodge the attack, Bulbasaur jumps out of the way just in the nick of time, Growlithe now tired from the failed quick attack and slowly losing energy from the leech seed has given you a rare opportunity to launch an attack that can cause some damage to the opponent.

Options
    Razor Leaf
    Tackle
    Leech seed
    Growl

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'd say go with a head-on tackle. It'll do more damage than Razor Leaf, since it's not that effective to a Fire Type.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Tackle.

(And what do you mean help Growlithe? We're trying to beat it.)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Immediately after leaving the lab the gentleman who you told about the injured pokemon appears and explains that the pokemon you told him about was very friendly and after he assisted the pokemon it decided to join him on his journey. After explaining that he challenges you to a battle with his new pokemon.
    Reading helps. Plus there were already three votes .
    Question though, Polizard if we had helped the Growlithe would we still have gotten a starter or would the growlither count?

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    No if you helped the Growlithe it would of been your starter pokemon.

You decide to seize this rare opportunity an attack "Bulbasaur use tackle" Within an instant Bulbasaur charged at the opponent. Growlithe was then knocked off it feet after a few moments of struggling Growlithe was defeated. The gentleman then returned it back to the Pokeball and congratulated you on your victory. After some chatting about your Bulbasaur and his Growlithe you head back on your journey. After about 10 minutes of walking you reach Viridan City. You go to the pokemon Center and heal up your Bulbasaur. Nurse joy Recommends you challenge all the Gym leaders in the Kanto region and try to win the pokemon League. All you need to do is register here at this pokemon center.

Do you
    A. Register to battle Gym Leaders
    B. Don't register Gym battles are not for you

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    B. Don't register Gym battles are not for you

I bet she'll bribe you to join, maybe give you something rare, likea Chansey :O.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Nah no thanks Gym Battles are not my thing. She looks at you in amazement, as if she is surprised to here that some one is not interested in Gym Battles. She pauses and ask, Then what is your main goal as a pokemon trainer.

Options: All will give you a new pokemon (each is different) and I am going to give your three options
    1. I'm going to focus on completing my pokedex
    2. I changed my mind i may give Gym Battles a try
    3. Stay Silent (thinking)(I Will aspire to join team Rocket)

*Update I will have Spoilers at the first post to show pokemon Items (if i decide to include them) badges etc*

Last edited:
    Back