• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

choose your own adventure-(Sinnoh)

treelove2

Pokemon master of Johto
Years
  • The rules are the same as all other choose your own adventures. Once an option has 3 votes you can not vote untill the next options come up, training increases all pokemon fit for battle by 3 levels, and training has you miss out on some events. Let's begin.

You are a child from Twinleaf town in Sinnoh, and today you begin your journey. You walk along the road to Sandgem town when a bush rustles and you hear a sharp cry. Here are your options.

1. Ignore it

2. investigate

Enjoy!

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Leave Mew.

If we take it, people may want to take it. And Mew should be able to heal itself without our help. And it may not even want our help.

treelove2

Pokemon master of Johto
    Years
  • We are not getting anywhere so I will assume our silent viewers want to help Mew.

You tuck Mew into your coat as so not to attract Team Galactic and set off.You arrive in Sandgem town with Shiny Mew still in your coat, and run for the Pokemon Center before entrusting it to Nurse Joy. After that you go to Professor Rowans lab to get your first Pokemon. You get a choice of three pokeballs. One contains Chimchar, one contains Piplup and one contains Turtwig. What will you Choose?

1.Piplup
    2.Chimchar
    3.Turtwig
    4. Bail

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Yeah. I don't quite understand it either.
    Give it time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm going to say Turtwig. :>

(also, six hours isn't a surprise. PokeTriv isn't exactly active during the midnight EST hours. =3=;;; So yeah. give people time.)

Back