• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choosing who to vs in E4

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    Hi guys, I was just wondering how to code it so u can choose which order you vs the E4 in like in Gen V and VI
    thanks in advance :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Hi guys, I was just wondering how to code it so u can choose which order you vs the E4 in like in Gen V and VI
    thanks in advance :D

To answer your question, there is no need to code to battle the E4 in any order you want.
    The simple solution is to make a "hub" map that contains entrances to all the E4's rooms.
    It is actually a very simple thing to do really as it could all be done by eventing and the use of Global Switches.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    To answer your question, there is no need to code to battle the E4 in any order you want.
    The simple solution is to make a "hub" map that contains entrances to all the E4's rooms.
    It is actually a very simple thing to do really as it could all be done by eventing and the use of Global Switches.
    ah, i see xD thanks for the answer
    i'm still a noob at this {XD}

Back