• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chopsticks (working title)

Years
    Okay, this is my new game, chopsticks (working title).
    This is not a pokemon game it is a turn-based strategy game (or, at least i hope it will be).

Because it isn't an rpg, it doesn't really need a storyline, but if i have to put one then...An evil army stole heaps of weapons and is trying to destroy the world, so you, an army general guy, decide to take your men into battle.....good enough for a story.

There are a couple of screenshots below, and, as you can see, right now i am only using RTP graphics with blimps and hot air ballons, but once my pictures are all 256 colours, i will be able to make custom graphics.

Screenshots:

As you can see, there's not really that much to look at yet, but i don't really care about the RTP graphics. I'm doing all the codeing first.

Also, can someone please change all these pictures to 256 colours.

Thanks

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Looks rather neat. Reminds me of those old SNES games.

Years
    DarkDoom3000 said:
    looks cool, I dont get how you play but I rpobally will once i play

good luck!

Yeah, i didn't think anyone would know how to play. It's a very simple game for two or more people. It works alot better with 3 or more, though. I'm including a walkthrough guide in the game that tells you how to play. And, once i've finished this game (which shouldn't take long) i might make some other easy games.

Can someone make some better looking signs (like in the screenshots) for BATTLE, GUIDE, STORY, and EXTRA
    Thanks

Last edited:
    Back