• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chris Benoit (WWE) Dead

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    He can still get in, it's just that there's no more tributes because of what he did.

He deserves to be inducted.
    Doubt it. The Hall of Fame is a celebration of the greatest performers in the WWE. Undoubtedly, the wrestler did enough during his career to warrant an induction at some point in the future, but the man ended his life as a murderer, and that will forever taint his memory.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Doubt it. The Hall of Fame is a celebration of the greatest performers in the WWE. Undoubtedly, the wrestler did enough during his career to warrant an induction at some point in the future, but the man ended his life as a murderer, and that will forever taint his memory.

Yeah, but being inducted into the HoF is based on talent, what he did will definately affect how much longer it takes, but I still say he should be in there, just not anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2008
    I remember his diving headbutts from the top rope. Maybe it gave him brain damage.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    so, i dont know if this has made it out yet, but they are now saying benoit was absolutely not acting on 'roid rage. they said he had artificial testosterone, but not at dangerous levels. they think now that maybe it was anti-depression medicine or something, because benoit was apparently on that. so maybe an overdose or a lack-of-dose

i heard a sick thing about this though, that they found benoit's son to have been drugged with an anti-depressant, like benoit had drugged his son and then strangled him.

this whole story is a shame, wwe has every right to disown benoit and any of his achievements for doing this crap. as far as i'm concerned, benoit should be dead to each and every member of the wrestling community

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    this whole story is a shame, wwe has every right to disown benoit and any of his achievements for doing this crap. as far as i'm concerned, benoit should be dead to each and every member of the wrestling community

His achievements are very well-known, especially since he's been a wrestler for a long time, I wouldn't disown what he did.

Well, you can't really say that, because that man, despite what he did, impacted each and every person in that locker room.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2007
    I think it was a double murder then sucided, i was watching some youtube vid about it, ill post link when i can find it

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    His achievements are very well-known, especially since he's been a wrestler for a long time, I wouldn't disown what he did.

Well, you can't really say that, because that man, despite what he did, impacted each and every person in that locker room.

yeah, he did have some great wrestling achievements, and he was a great locker room leader, but how could they possibly ever look back at him the same again? he killed his family, for no reason whatsoever. not only that, he killed his wife a whole day before killing his son. if he really wanted to die that bad, he could have just killed himself and left his family to still have a life without him.

dont get me wrong, i used to be a HUGE benoit fan, and i was devastated that RAW when tehy did the tribute show. but this whole ordeal sours that tribute and sours his whole career for me. i dont think anyone should applaud someone who murders his family in cold blood, no matter how good his achievements were beforehand.

Back