• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas commission?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hello,

Was wondering if there were any arty types who could help me. With Christmas coming up I would like to get my brother and his girlfriend some art of them with their favourite Pokémon. Just wondering if anybody here takes commissions and would they be interested in doing this for me? I would be able to give reference photos and such.

If you could post some examples of your work, what you'd charge for it, timeframe it should be done I would be so grateful. Alternatively please PM me and I'll be able to help how I can.

Thank you so much in advance.

Years
  • Unfortunately, you are not allowed to take or request paid commissions inside PokeCommunity itself. It's a bit difficult to monitor these types of things and make sure no one gets ripped off, so we can't allow it here.
    However, I'd recommend taking a look at some of the galleries of good artists here and look in their signature for their off-site art blogs or twitter handles where you could contact them directly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back