• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd watch them...even though Pikachu's Christmas Vacation has been alot...
    I want to see Christmas Vacation 2...since I haven't seen it in about 7 years... x__x
    I wish they would air that one.

My Christmas spirit is currently coming from the Pokemon Christmas Bash soundtrack. xD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I wish they would, since I haven't seen any of them before. They could also show "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt!" since thats in the snow and it's sorta Christmas-y.

But yeah, I wish CN would xD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I love the Pikachu Winter Vacation, well one episode is coming on CN at 7:00, but they won't show the Jynx episode because its banned, but I seen it in Japanese though

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    I'm sorta disappointed that CN didn't show Holiday Hi Jynx or Snow way out. I really liked those episodes. I haven't seen them in a while either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back