• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma - Harmonix makes an FPS

Years
  • https://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/17/harmonix-announces-music-shooter-chroma-sign-up-for-alpha-tes/

Chroma - Harmonix makes an FPS

You know the guys that make Guitar Hero and Dance Central? Well, they're making an arena FPS...

WAIT DON'T GO!

It's a Musical FPS. No seriously.

If you think this is out of their league, well, they are getting help with the guys of Hidden Path Entertainment (CS: Global Offensive). Hidden Path does the shooter stuff while Harmonix does the rhythm parts. How this is going to unfold, I have no clue, but I'm psyched. Man this looks trippy, and my favorite kind of trippy. Apparently there's going to be 5 classes in the game, each with their own degrees of "shoot, move, dance", and it's being designed so guys who do rhythm games can do just as well as shooty guys. It's in closed alpha, with sign-ups being accepted.

So, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
    Back