• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronologically placing of Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon special?

Years
    I recently got to get the 10th Anniversary special through a trade with a friend of mine. However, I was a bit off the Pokemon Anime for about a year. I know am about in the time that 7th Movie takes part (which means in Advanced Challenge). I have a question regarding the Special. Is it long after the 7th Movie or before it? I know nothing is official, but what do you think?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    mhm, I agree with Wolt. Even though it wasn't Japan's idea... it would still be in between those two movies. Or so that seems like the time its set in.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    True....but I don't remember if they were evolved or not.
    I didn't record the special due to the voice cast...so I only saw it that one time.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I have to agree with Drew and Wolt. I would have to say it was after AG Movie 7 and AG Movie 3.

Still it wasn't a Japanese thing. Still the only thing we know that can give us an idea to where to place it in the seriees is Pikachu using Volt Tackle. So by that we can narrow down the field to say it was after Pikachu learning Volt Tackle at the breeding center in The Breeding Center and the Pokemon Egg and AG Movie 3. I hope that helped.

Back