• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chunao- A journey in the footsteps of magic REVAMPED (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
Years
  • Hmmm... I won't have to drag very single post out of you ? :D

Sorry, but one post in three days is a bit disappointing.

Show me some initiavtive, guys! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    ello again Vortled. was wondering if i could pop in some where as a random... gots extra time and saw u had another RP up, hit me up via PM if it be alright to join in. oh and hello again to you too guardian.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    i be doing well, graduated from high school taking a small break before more school lolz and looking for jobs... (but with the econ atm none are hiring)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol i could but i no wana :P if i join the army i would join to be a soldier but... with my knowledge of a few things i would most likely be assigned to a tactical assault team lolz, and u can still be fired its called an "honorary" or "dis-honorary" discharge...

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Maaan, have I been inactive!!"! Yes I have!! I won't take all the blame myself, but a large part of it. I want this RP to live! Who's with me?

@Proddit: You Got it.

@SuneShukun: Let me see an SU, and I'm sure I can think up a Pokémon for you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    hey guys! srry for not posting AGAIN! I pronise i will post soon and be active since then...

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Is anyone GOING to post? AmI unable to keep your interest for more than two days?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back