• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ciao

Sean Visinoni

Apple - Think Different ^^
Years
  • Hello to everybudy,
    my name is Sean Visinoni, and I'm Italian. I obviously come from Italy, but for a long time I've been living in Nigeria, in Africa. I'm 15 years old. Though i might be Italian, i understand very well English, but anyhow you'll have to be patient with me, because i'm not very good in writing...

I like hack roms, and i'm making one my self, and pheraps i'll post it too!
    This forum it's great and i hope we'll get in touch soon

greatings

Sean Visinoni

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Hey Sean. Read the rules and the FAQ her so the staff won't get at you. As you can see, or maybe not, there are people from different countries here such as America, England, China, etc. I'm sure that you'll fit in with everyone here if you are friendly with them. Have fun during your stay.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Don't worry about your writing its perfectly understandable. I can read it anyway there is only a couple of mistakes but thats ok as english isn't your first langauge. Since your intrested in hacking then you should check out the ROM Hacking forum if you haven't already.

Remember to stick to the rules and your stay will be more enjoyable and will last for as long as you see fit. Well see you around and i hope you had a happy new year!

Circus.

Years
  • Ciao Sean,

Welcome to PC and have a great time here. I am half-italian but I still speak little Italian, Welcome.

Back