• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cilicica's Super Mini Shiny Shop ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'd like the Electrike and Mightyena. I'd take the Electrike first, though. I don't have a whole lot to offer, but here's what I do have (oh, and they're all shiny):
    Docile Amoongus - Level 50
    Careful Croagunk - Level 16
    Docile Ursaring - Level 52
    Just pick which one (or two) you want (if you want any), and we can set up a trade. :3

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
    Years
    I'd like the Electrike and Mightyena. I'd take the Electrike first, though. I don't have a whole lot to offer, but here's what I do have (oh, and they're all shiny):
    Docile Amoongus - Level 50
    Careful Croagunk - Level 16
    Docile Ursaring - Level 52
    Just pick which one (or two) you want (if you want any), and we can set up a trade. :3

No thanks. :(

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    Your Shiny Meganium for my Lv. 1 Shiny Froakie?
    I also have a Lv. 40 Shiny Emolga if you don't want the Froakie. :)

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    I am interested in trading for Electrike, Gyarados, or Feraligatr. My shop's link is in my signature. Please let me know if you're interested in anything there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back