• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CKN's TRADE PLAZA

Eeyozz

Eeyo Veteran - The Unbreakable
Years
  • what are the egg moves of the shiny totodile?
    i would be willing to trade your shiny combee female
    im interested in the shiny ditto and shiny riolu with blaze kick

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • what are the egg moves of the shiny totodile?
    i would be willing to trade your shiny combee female
    im interested in the shiny ditto and shiny riolu with blaze kick

the egg moves are dragon dance ice punch and crunch and i already have female combee

Eeyozz

Eeyo Veteran - The Unbreakable
    Years
  • i would like the shiny totodile then !! and the combee i aked to you if you could trade yours to me xD so tell me if theres anything you want from my thread

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • @eeyozz sorry nothing im interested in

@randomchic didnt see anything i wanted sorry

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Why don't people post stats and EVs if their offer is EV trained? It's TOTALLY pointless to merely say I have an EV trained Blahblahblah. It says nothing. Just because it's EV'd doesn't make it worth anything.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • Why don't people post stats and EVs if their offer is EV trained? It's TOTALLY pointless to merely say I have an EV trained Blahblahblah. It says nothing. Just because it's EV'd doesn't make it worth anything.

ok... well seeing how this is my shop im pretty sure that leaves me in charge of presenting my pokemon however i would like. and if you must know i planed on doing that any ways! only i cant bcus i use the internet via PS3 so browsing like this is like being on a cell phone making it difficult to update (and trust me i need to) so when i get my new laptop it will be fixed but I'd appreciate it if you wouldnt post in my shop with issuses such as that its quite rude and personally i dnt like it.... if theres a pokemon your interested in just tell me and i'll tell you what you want to know..... -_-

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I was interested in your shiny Ramprados. Do you know the evs possilby^^; and do you have any other evd?

Back