• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

clacla$$$'s Pokemon Request Shop

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
    @Xeto, im not sure how to do the personal trade thing but if you tll me how i willl
    @The_Evil_Weavile do you have an AR, if so i'll just give you the code for it.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hi, unfortunately you cannot offer pokesav'd pokemon in your thread as they are considered hacks. Read the Trade Corner Rules for more info. You'll have to remove this bit from your first post, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    could you capture it at the Ancient Shrine
    Level 80
    Honchkrow; Male
    Any Nature will Do =3

Moves
    ======
    Dark Pulse
    Night Slash
    Roost
    Shadow Ball

Pkmn White FC; 4556 0286 0949
    [doesnt own a AR]

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
    could a moderator please have this closed for a few reasons, one of them being that i didnt read the trading centre rules.
    Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone here.

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    give me ur fc! i already gave u mines.

Once u have my fc go to WFC! ill meet u there!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Can I request a Shiny Mew please? :3 I don't particularly mind what level but preferably a high one

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
    guys, did you read my post?
    I'm done the shop because there is a no pokesaving rule so i cant give any hacked pokemon.
    Another reason is i usually dont trade, i give the code for it.

MATTFO0

yo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    Are you able to get perfect IV pokemon? If so I'd like a perfect IV ditto with an Adamant nature for a trade.

If it's not too much trouble a Jolly, Timid, Modest, Calm, and Bold Natured perfect IV ditto would also be great. Just let me know, Thanks

Back