• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

clair and dragon lovers club

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Wow! This club almost went into spring hibernation! Well, I'm here to wake it up. Oh hey Maya!
    Oh it's Lance *gags* I dont like him one bit. BTW, Unown posted a giganto-gigashrew pic of Clair on teh piccies thread.
    Giganto-Gigashrew is my made up word for big. Gigashrew is one of my made up Pokemon.

Last edited:

Oshawott501

Huge Oshawott fan
    Years
  • May I Join Please I Will Try to Keep This Club Alive But I Won't Be Here next Week As I'm Moving But I Like Gyarados, Flygon & The Dratini Family Alot They Are My Favorite Dragon Type

icedragon

dragon master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    hey

whats up? anything good?Sorry I've been off for a while.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • This club has been dead for a while. I wonder where Leader Clair is. And:
    THANK YOU FOR REVIVING THE CLAIR THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sure LC would let you join Kenai3000 but she must give you permission.
    Now to remove that thing in my signature......

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Im sorry CC, here's a pic of Clair^-^
    clair and dragon lovers club

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Oh DARN! I wanted this thread to die so I could take ownership of the next Clair thread. But thanks anyway. Maybe the mods will let me make a new club since Leader Clair hasn't been here for a LOOONG time.
    I like that pic, mainly because it's Clair but..
    WHY IS SHE WITH A GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSS!! Clair is a lesbian and she knows it. She likes only Liza. And Clair would never dress in something that girly. She's too much of a dike. I cant even picture her in pink! Sorry I overreacted.
    btw, is taking over clubs allowed? also, is it allowed to do the "close the old club" and start a new one? I really wanna start a Clair club of my own. I'd make it really spicey and full of fanart but just being a member at my girl's club feels kinda loserish.'
    We'll see and it depends if Leader Clair ever returns.....

Back