• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Class Split into Gen III

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2016
    Hi everybody,

I was wondering about how to put the Gen IV class split into Gen III. I'm not good with editing files or messing with stuff like that and don't want to like, accidentally mess up and break a ROM or something. Is there anyway to put in the Gen IV class split into a Gen III emulator (preferably for LeafGreen and Emerald in particular) in a way of like, putting a file with the move data into the emulator? Whether there is or isn't, I need like a super layman's terms set of instructions on how to do this because I'm freaking clueless on how to do this kind of stuff. Also, for doing this, is there a specific emulator I should be working with that is compatible with the class split hacks?

I don't necessarily want the Fairy type or post-gen 3 moves added in, but if it's possible that would be pretty cool. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
    Hi everybody,

I was wondering about how to put the Gen IV class split into Gen III. I'm not good with editing files or messing with stuff like that and don't want to like, accidentally mess up and break a ROM or something. Is there anyway to put in the Gen IV class split into a Gen III emulator (preferably for LeafGreen and Emerald in particular) in a way of like, putting a file with the move data into the emulator? Whether there is or isn't, I need like a super layman's terms set of instructions on how to do this because I'm freaking clueless on how to do this kind of stuff. Also, for doing this, is there a specific emulator I should be working with that is compatible with the class split hacks?

I don't necessarily want the Fairy type or post-gen 3 moves added in, but if it's possible that would be pretty cool. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

just patch whatever rom with a rom hack which has the new types.

or use THIS since i'm pretty sure using someone else's hack without permission is against the rules, there are some rom bases you can use however over in the TOOLS, TUTORIALS, AND RESOURCES

Back