• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Classic Mafia - Majority Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • Simply because I didn't see a current thread for this, we're all going to play Mafia.

However, because this is forum Mafia, and I'm incredibly lazy, it's going to be fairly simple. We will need 10 players, divided up like so:

The Mafia
    2 Mafia Members- Standard goons. They vote on who to lynch.
    1 Godfather- Appears innocent to cops. Has the final say on who gets lynched.

The Village
    3 Villagers- Despite the fact that they have no special ability, they are just as important to the game. The villagers are there to reason, think, and discuss in order to track down and lynch the Mafia.
    1 Black Sheep- Like a villager, but appears guilty to the Cop. They believe themselves to be villagers.
    1 Doctor- Can choose one person to save every night. Alternately, can choose no to save at all.
    1 Cop- Chooses one person to investigate. The next day, I will PM the cop and tell them whether or not the person appears innocent or guilty.
    1 Tracker- Chooses one person every night to track. I will PM them the name of the person their target visited, if there is one. In the case of tracking Mafia members, only the first to vote will be tracked, all other will be reported negative.

Simple enough, right? I'll PM out the roles as soon as people sign up and I have them sorted.

Alrighties then, time for the rules~

The Rules
    1. Needless to say, PC and OT rules still apply here. Let's all kill each other civilly, okay?
    2. A competitive game is still a game. Let's all have fun, alright?
    3. Try! Try! Try! Play to win! Don't just sit around and watch stuff happen, take part!
    4. If you edit posts, give a reason for the edit. Or, better yet, don't edit at all. However, because people make mistakes, I'm not going to be over-Draconian with this. If nobody calls you out for giving a false reason, then that's their fault. It's one of the drawbacks of the medium.
    5. Be committed! Or I'll commit you. Basically, only sign up if you think you have the time and energy to do this.
    6. Keep the game in this thread! Unless you're chatting with your fellow Mafia members, you can only communicate game information in this thread.
    7. Watch out for lightning bolts! Follow the rules, and we should be good. Break the rules repeatedly, and you might just get struck dead/rendered mute by lightning.
    And, once again...
    8. Have fun! I made this to be enjoyable, so enjoy it!

Use IC and ((OOC)) to differentiate whether or not you are speaking in or out of character.

The Players (Bold means confirmed)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll give this a shot. :D Hopefully this one won't die like all the other Mafia Wars. ;^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back