• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Classic Pokémon Merchandise/Misc. Items.

Ghost Nappa

Banned
Years
  • I remember as a kid late 90's, early 2000's a ton of Pokémon stuff coming out from puzzles to a Christmas album!!!! I will only name one as of here to make this topic grow instead of naming everything I remember. I remember the Pokémon Pop Tarts. Here is an image I found of them to remember them.

Attachments

• Classic Pokémon Merchandise/Misc. Items.
      IMG_0313.jpg
      100.4 KB · Views: 2

Pi25

Wandering
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I vaguely remember them having various Pokemon gummies too. (They still make various snacks like that in Japan but not for America I believe)

Kellogs made a cereal with Pokemon marshmallow bits that was pretty cool.

Mcdonalds, Burger King, and Wendys all had Pokemon toys in their kids meals which always made me want a kids meal lol

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • I vaguely remember them having various Pokemon gummies too. (They still make various snacks like that in Japan but not for America I believe)

Kellogs made a cereal with Pokemon marshmallow bits that was pretty cool.

Mcdonalds, Burger King, and Wendys all had Pokemon toys in their kids meals which always made me want a kids meal lol
    I remember those as well, the Kellogg's cereal was kinda like Lucky Charms with Pokémon shaped marshmallows. Here is a picture of the box.

Attachments

• Classic Pokémon Merchandise/Misc. Items.
      IMG_0314.PNG
      841.6 KB · Views: 5
    Back