• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Claw Sharpen and weather stall teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emotional Intelligence

You may call me "EI"
    Years
    Not sure if this thread was meant to go here or in move sets.. But whatever I'm sure it'll be moved appropriately.. ANYWAY!
    ----
    So I was looking at some of the new moves for gen V and noticed a few moves (or it could of just been one and I saw it a few times) that boosted not only a standard stat such as attack sp. attack etc. but also accuracy (eg. Claw Sharpen) and this got me thinking, won't this nullify the sand veil/snow cloak ability? And if it does, will this means a pokemon with appropriate typing and access to this move could make a counter to whole teams of sand storm/hail pokemon, does this mean we could see a drop in these types of stall teams? Will everyone carry a Claw Sharpen pokemon to prepare for these teams? Or will people find a way around it?

Or this could all just mean people won't use pokemon with these ability's anymore / much less.

Your thoughts?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ....yeeaaah this doesn't really belong here. And I'm not entirely sure whether it's allowed in Strategies and Movesets, so I suggest PMing or VMing one of the moderators there. :)

Claw Sharpen and weather stall teams

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back