• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clays shop of pokes

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    haha ya i jus got an elekid and i jus foudn out u needa get one offa a wild one...yay lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    i added wanted items to my list btw guys

i wont be able to get on wireless until tommorow, unless maybe starbucks has free wifi right? maybe i can go to starbucks somtime tommorow if yall wanna trade its like 2 mins walking

Last edited:

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    Ok, I can breed the Shiny Magby, the Kanto Starters(besides Charmander, like you want), and the Hoenn Starters.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Nature of shiny happiny? and is it UT?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    the starters would be amazing, and if u happen to get a shiny magby out of an egg tht would be amazing =D also the happiny is UT level 1 but its in my pearl which i dont have on me

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    Luckily I had a phase where I got all the Starter Pokemon's last evolutions, so they'll be no sweat. The Magby may take a little longer.

Back