• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clays shop of pokes

<3

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    Has it been duped? I am not a fan of that. =P

I don't have any other shinies. =/ I just bought a new ds thats why.... I have some japanese pokemon...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    hmmmmm, i actualy like tht trade idea very much, gimme ur FC and meet u on in 5 mins?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    "growlithe-T" <-- what's the nature,ability & does it have eggmoves (flareblitz,etc.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    idk nature idk any of tht and im to lazy to look, haha sry bout tht everyone asks and i dont usualy tell, u cn see it in the trade though =D

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    idk nature idk any of tht and im to lazy to look, haha sry bout tht everyone asks and i dont usualy tell, u cn see it in the trade though =D

Well are you interested in eggmoved pokes? I mean I have a a shiney eggmoved chimchar but if its not the growlithe i'm looking for i'm guna have to pass

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    im actualy already recieving one, sorry about tht but if u have nay other pokes for tyrouge i can clone them so u dont lose em =D

Back