• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clefairy Vs. Jigglypuff

Clefairy or Jigglypuff

• Clefairy, is so better

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Jigglypuff is way to cute

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • There Both so cute & fantastic

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Neither, there a disgrace to girly pokemon everywhere!

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2011
    I like Clefairy much better than Jigglypuff! I think Clefairy's way cuter! Jigglypuff always sorta gave me the creeps for some reason! I think its the eyes... ( reminds me of my cat...)

Ciaran

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    jiggipuff is not cuter than clefairy. but still very cute :3

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
    I don't really like either (never used either in battle aswell), but I've always prefered Jigglypuff (it's eyes are cute I guess). Clefairys kind of annoy me for some reason :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Jigglypuff! :D I remember from the anime, waaay back when this Jigglypuff always followed Ash, Misty, and Brock around, make them fall asleep with Sing, and then draw on their faces one they were asleep. I've always loved that Jigglypuff in the anime, haha. Not only that, but I've always thought that Jigglypuff were way cuter than Clefairy~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I honestly prefer Jigglypuff, because well, first, its art is totally cute. <3 Like, its charms, its stature as the balloon pokemon...its really quite appealing to be a very cute pokemon. <3 Another thing is its movepool; its OUTSTANDING. Maybe its stats are pretty mediocre when its both a Jigglypuff and a Wigglytuff, but! Its movepool is amazing; like, it can know the elemental attacks: flamethrower, ice beam, and thunderbolt, as well as the elemental punches, thunderpunch, ice punch, and fire punch.

In anycase, Jigglypuff is a pretty popular pokemon in general; one of pokemon's great mascots even!

Years
    I like Jigglypuff. It is a cool and cute Pokemon. I like how it is a singing Pokemon. It is a funny Pokemon too.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    JIGGLYPUFF!!! I mean the song... the song is just... how can you vote against it. Ji-ga-leee-puff-jiga-leeeee-puff.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I like Jigglypuff better XD So jiggly and fat, and she is great in every anime ep. she is in. I love everything about Jigglypuff <3

Clefairy is great too, but not as cute imo, and she doesn't appear in as much Anime either.

Altaïr

... Has one gear: Go
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I used to like clefairy and clefable, but then it started giving me nightmares for some reason... So I'll go with Jiggly

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    ... ... ... ... ... D=
    HOW DARE YOU MAKE US CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE TWO PINK...THINGS!

I love them both, they're both cute and entertaining and...stuffz.
    Though, i've seen Jigglypuff more, it appears more in the anime and when it did it was always awesome, so...I guess I vote Jigglypuff.

They're both still amazing though.

Back