• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Click here for my introduction thread.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    I am using this introduction thread as a pretext for rendering myself a little known to the community without the need to try hard for people to notice me. Guilty as self-charged for that.

Hello.

My name is Boone, a rather grotesque first name, no? I joined this forum not only for pokemon but for the purpose of building an online social life out and far from the cruel and arduous realm called reality.

So. Yeah.

This is my introduction bit.

Thank you and have a happy day.

Years
    Hey Boone, welcome to PC and that's actually a pretty cool first name to have, it reminds me of American pioneer Daniel Boone. At any rate, PC is a great place to make friends and develop a social life, so good luck making friends and the like, hopefully you'll come to make some lasting friendships and enjoy this place.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Welcome ^_^ PC is a big place with loads of sections and threads all unique to each other. i'm sure you'll make friends soon enough, perhaps you should join a group here where you can talk about common interests ^_^

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
    Years
    Welcome! As Karp forgot to say, look at the rules!

Also, if u like competitive battling, download Pokemon Online. Me, Karpman, and many other pokecomm. members will be on. If not, it is still a good place to chat from time to time with other members of the forum. Be sure to follow the rules, and you'll do fine.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2023
    Hello and Welcome to PokeCommunity! All you have to do here is have fun, follow the rules, and have lots of kind friends!

Back