• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloned

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Lugia looked at Steven. "That guy was starting to creep me out," Lugia said. She started off in the direction of the forest.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    Mewey had sonce fallen asleep...and Mewisis was there again.He was playing with a pokemon that looked like lugias origanal and a happy trainer.Then there was a flash of light,screams,and crys.And then there was nothing...

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Lugia suddenly panicked. She turned around and around looking everywhere. She fell to the ground. "That's it," Lugia said. "The scientists knew."

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "They were like a Team themselves, they knew that after a while we must meet up with our original and listen to whatever they said. So, if they made multiple clones of the same pokemon, captured that pokemon, and forced them to do their bidding then they could have an unstoppable army," Lugia said. "And I fear my original has been captured."

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "Maybe but still they may not have captured him with a pokeball but I just have an intence feeling," Lugia said. She looked at the ground. What if it was a dream? What if it wasn't?

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Moonlight closed her eyes, listening to their thoughts. Suddenly, she remembered something.

"This pokemon'll be great for spying!" a scientist said. "Since we put in some DNA from a Psycic trainer, it should have the ability to read minds, disappear, and create forcefields, something the original never did!"

"It was not a dream," she said, looking at Lugia, "It was real.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Lugia looked at the other pokemon, "So must we seek out our originals? Because I will go and find mine, if he is captured or not."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "I don't think my original is something famous... because.... we are both Pikachu, but I swore to find my original, so I will go and look after him. But, if each one of us is going to find to its original one, we are going away to separate, right? or we are going to go all with which it is going to find to its own original one?" I said looking at Moonlight and at Lugia

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Lugia looked at Moonlight... "I am sorry," Lugia said. "Well I will go if someone comes with me or not or we could all go together," Lugia said. She was starting to feel agitated and wanted to leave right away.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Lugia looked to the others. "You all may come if you wish and Lightning I will help you find your original..." Lugia said.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "Well lets get to it," Lugia said.

(hey I am joining as a Rocket member... Will somebody else be a Team member also... I always have to do it alone, or you could be a scientist)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    (thanks Paige!!! I am always an evil person to bring out the evil side of me... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back