• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cloning Pokemon Trouble

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I used to have no trouble at all with cloning Pokemon via the GTS glitch. Now, I can't seem to do it. Can someone explain why? I've tried almost every time from 16.0 to 17.8, and nothing works.

Years
    I used to have no trouble at all with cloning Pokemon via the GTS glitch. Now, I can't seem to do it. Can someone explain why? I've tried almost every time from 16.0 to 17.8, and nothing works.

I know! i thought it was only me, i tried after 7 spins on the clock all the way to 8 but i just cant clone anymore :(

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    This is veeeeeery annoying. I don't want to have to resort to borrowing my friend's AR to clone my Pokes...

Years
    I have a AR i try not to use it that much for pokemon seen as i can get most of em of gts and thing

but dont make me clone em with AR -.-

coz i will :P if i have to that is

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2011
    I found it hard to clone to begin with. But once you get the nack its really easy

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Don't worry about it. I had a really bad time cloning the other day when I've normally been pretty OK with it. It was probably just a one-off day, I'm sure you'll be fine in future :)

Back