• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloning Service! Read - this is for real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Noodles

Ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    Can i have my pokemons clone, i post earlier with an offer tell me what you want of what i post.
    Thank you. I'll clone them as soon as possible, but It will take a while. I'm a bit slow and I have a lot to do in sequencial order, but it will be done.

Wait a while.

Evil Noodles

Ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    Any more requests?

The thread is a bit long and confusing. Start posting from here on if I missed you. In your post, state your name and your friend code.

Thanks,

Evil Noodles

P.S. I've successfully cloned and returned over 20 pokemon since the beginning of this thread. Let's keep increasing the number.

Evil Noodles

Ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    Thank you all.

Thank you all for being patient. I currently have 128 pokemon in my PC that I still have to clone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    Just foun out it was a joke, i fell for it

My name is thecallofgame and i just got PUNK´D

Last edited:

Evil Noodles

Ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    Everyone,

I am sorry to say that My STUPID IMMATURE BROTHER thoguht it would be funny to make this look like a big scam. Please go on Wi Fi and wait for me to return your pokemon. Please understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back