• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloning Service! Read - this is for real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Noodles

Ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    It's pretty low though, and pathetic but in the end it's all pixels. To scam pokemon from children to adults, what will that get you in life?
    Please forgive the misunderstanding - that was my brother. I truly am sorry. That must have given you a fright - I am done with your pokemon, Deryll.

DarrylR

Banned
    Years
    Evil Noodles you have my pokemon, thought I gave them to Darkrai unless he traded them to you to clone?

Evil Noodles

Ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    I would never scam ANYONE of their hard earned pokemon! Please understand! That is a misunderstanding!
    Ok everyone. It narrows down to this.

"419 is just a g@M3! You r da losa! I am da winner!"

Thank you idiots of all ages for your pokemon and trusting in me. Now i have all dese awsome shinies and stuff. I am a thirteen year old kid on vacation thats bored. Thank you for ur time.

I am sorry to inform you that we have all gained more than enough benefit for one day from Pokemon scamming. In the end, me and Darkrai are the winners. You are all the losers. Thank you very much for your time and Pokemon. We have gotten a Groudon lvl 75, a shiny Raltz, A shhiny Ghastly, and a Shiny Tyranitar Lvl. 100 with over 400 attack. I love you stupid children.

Sincerely,

Evil Noodles

P.S. I'm not really the ultimate trainer. I'm the ultimate hacker. Have a good day.

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Ok everyone. It narrows down to this.

"419 is just a g@M3! You r da losa! I am da winner!"

Thank you idiots of all ages for your pokemon and trusting in me. Now i have all dese awsome shinies and stuff. I am a thirteen year old kid on vacation thats bored. Thank you for ur time.

I am sorry to inform you that we have all gained more than enough benefit for one day from Pokemon scamming. In the end, me and Darkrai are the winners. You are all the losers. Thank you very much for your time and Pokemon. We have gotten a Groudon lvl 75, a shiny Raltz, A shhiny Ghastly, and a Shiny Tyranitar Lvl. 100 with over 400 attack. I love you stupid children.

Sincerely,

Evil Noodles

P.S. I'm not really the ultimate trainer. I'm the ultimate hacker. Have a good day.

wow what low lifes..........

DarrylR

Banned
    Years
    If noodles is "supposedly scamming" Darkrai you have my pokemon are you scamming as well or actually cloning and giving back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back