• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloning Service! Read - this is for real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Noodles

Ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    DARKRAI!!

LOL darkrai stop faking!! We are in this together!! I'm going to tell aunty and shes going to beat u.

DarrylR

Banned
    Years
    Darkrai do you still have my pokemon, yes or no?

If not, and I can't get them back, I will as said give your FC and noodles to other forums for their blacklist.

Give a straight answer or I will give out your FC in 10 minutes.

Back to Rumble Fighter!

Evil Noodles

Ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    ok ok ok... darkrai is a goody good... he is actually cloning that idiot. if he's smart like me he would be scamming

--DaRkRai--

Pokemon.Tyrant
    Years
    wtf darryl r u ok?? if u cans ee that noob who just joined 2day hasd ur pokemon not me! i gave them 2 her cuz he said he could clone it faster!

DarrylR

Banned
    Years
    wtf darryl r u ok?? if u cans ee that noob who just joined 2day hasd ur pokemon not me! i gave them 2 her cuz he said he could clone it faster!

O wells Darkrai, blacklisted you go. Sad your from maryland, and bowie too, better watch out. I will hunt down all those who play pokemon and scam in bowie.

afro fury11

hello everyone on poke community my name is ben i live in virginia i am a transexual. i thank you for all of your time and effort for helping us acheive our goals and getting all our shinies so **** you guys and have a nice day suck my balls

DarrylR

Banned
    Years
    hello everyone on poke community my name is ben i live in virginia i am a transexual. i thank you for all of your time and effort for helping us acheive our goals and getting all our shinies so **** you guys and have a nice day suck my balls

Want a cookie?

I wonder why no mods ever stepped into this thread, so odd eh.

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007

WOW NOW ITS REALLY GETING GOOD

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Want a cookie?

I wonder why no mods ever stepped into this thread, so odd eh.

yah why hasnt a mod showed up and closed this thread?

i hope you kids learned yer lesson never trust anyone named evil noodels :) sorry about yer pokes everyone :(

DarrylR

Banned
    Years

That's like a kids insult of a response. So not good, it gets a so so cause all little boys like to talk about is sucking balls. Which is weird....

Achieve goals? It's pokemon kid.

give him a break he didnt steal your pokemon

Did he not? Gave someone elses pokemon to someone who just joined the forum? For all you know this one person is actually 3 or 4. Multiple explorers, mozilla, and computers. If not and he is innocent, his FC is still going around forums, scammer or not he lost people pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back