• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloning Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumor

Collector
    Years
    P.S.- if you want anyone of my shinies or legends because i got all ask and offer and i have more than you see.

Do you have shiny lugia? Could you clone a shiny Larvitar?

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Hmm.. Just a question, but can we request pokemon you yourself might have, if we give you a legendary or soemthing in return? I realize you almost have all of them, sorry if I'm wasting your time.

Years
    Heyy could you Clone my Shiny (legit) Modest Mewtwo (holding an item) 5 times? And you can keep a copy if you wish.

Thanks.

Years
    Yea anytime. I'm in no hurry =P How about I trade it along with the Porygon? And you give me some colatoral (sp?) for it? And tomorrow just pm me whenever?

Thanks.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    I need a Shiny Ponyta cloned twice (so that I get 2, you get 1), and a Shiny Kricketune cloned once.

The Ponyta will be holding a Dubious Disk. If you have Aerial Ace or Earthquake, please attach the TM to the Ponyta so I get one of each, thanks.

Please PM me if you're willing to take up the job.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    wohoo a cloning thread :)
    I need my shiny azelf once
    siny turtwig once
    shiny dialga twice
    shiny raquza once
    shiny mewtwo twice

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back