• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] CLOSED: 0 Zarude Codes Left for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    UPDATE: 1 Zarude code was given to Wuxiao15
    UPDATE: The remaining 3 Zarude codes were traded on Reddit for Diancie, Marshadow, and Zeraora
    [THREAD CLOSED]
    [All 4 codes used]

I have unused GameStop/Micromania Zarude codes I saved for trade fodder. Ideally, I'd like to trade them for all the myths I missed out on during Gen 5/6/7, but I'll settle for rare stuff if it's really good. I'm more of a "catch 'em all" player, so competitive/perfect IV mons don't interest me as much as myths, legends, and maybe shinies.

Tier 0 Offers: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, red Magearna, yellow Zeraora, Marshadow
    [Tier 0 bids get an instant code reservation]
    Tier 1 Offers: any other myths, Spectrier, Glastrier, Urshifu, Rusted Sword/Shield, Regieleki, Regidrago, Galar birds
    Tier 2 Offers: other legends or best offers
    [Tier 1 & 2 bids will have to wait until around Sunday night (US time) for codes; highest bids will get codes]
    UPDATE: No more codes are available

I should note that these codes expire on March 31st, so this thread will only be good for a few days. Also, I'm accepting offers over Twitter and Reddit, so I'll update whenever I accept a trade from here or elsewhere.

Last edited:

Blue Emerald

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    Yes, I'll take it! 😀
    I'll send you my friend code, and then a Zarude code over PM.

Blue Emerald

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    I'll keep that one in consideration. If I don't get any other myth trades by around Sunday night, you might get a code. Someone is already offering up 2 shiny Galar Fossils for 2 codes, but Rusted Zacian for me would take priority over one of those.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    alright be cool if i could get it as apparently i didnt get a notification that I needed to take action to keep recieving the newsletter that I would have received a could in lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2021
    I got the galar birds, and urshifu if either interest you. I also have glastrier and spectrier. Just PM me I'll even trade a more than one if wanted.

Blue Emerald

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    I got the galar birds, and urshifu if either interest you. I also have glastrier and spectrier. Just PM me I'll even trade a more than one if wanted.
    I could do at least Spectrier and Urshifu.

There's two codes up for grabs now, so that would get you up to second on the list of bids (Highest bid I've had so far is a shiny Suicune).

I haven't heard back from Wuxiao15 yet; I'm still waiting for them to register me to their friend list.

UPDATE: Just finished trading with Wuxiao15 over HOME. Now I'm just making sure their Zarude code worked.

Last edited:

Blue Emerald

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    It's Sunday!

With two (and a half) codes left to trade (I'll explain the "half" later), I'll be giving out friend codes to the two best Tier 1 and 2 offers I received so far at some time later tonight. (If you want to snag a reservation, you can still do so until about 10:00PM Eastern Time; that's when I'll start giving out friend codes.)

Leuma95, you might wanna pay special attention to the next few paragraphs, because they might interest you: You ranked third on the current list of bids. Normally, this would mean you would miss out on a Zarude code, but the person with the Hoopa trade on reserve has not kept in touch with me AT ALL for the past two days—hasn't replied to my messages, hasn't added me to their Switch or HOME... nothing. I don't know if they were expecting me to give the code first before doing the trade, if they were bluffing, or if they've simply forgotten to keep checking Reddit and stay in touch.

This is a special situation, so here's what I'm planning to do: I'm honoring the reservation, so in case it's situation #1 or #3, I'm going to give them the Zarude code and see what happens with it. If, by early Monday, no better bids come in, I'm giving Leuma95 the Zarude code. Use that code immediately! If it works, let me know right away and we'll set up a time to trade.

Remember: ZARUDE CODES WILL EXPIRE ON WEDNESDAY. Try to stay active on Switch, HOME, and on Pokécommunity as often as you guys can until the trades finish, and then use those Zarude codes ASAP. After this weekend, I'll come up with a trade schedule for the next few days and post it here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2021
    I also have an extra shiny Groudon and a celebi nonshiny if those are better

Blue Emerald

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    Groudon + Celebi would put you back in second. Somebody on Twitter just took the highest bid today with a shiny Poipole. Poipole's shiny-locked in SW/SH, which makes it really hard to get.

Celebi's basically been demoted to semi-mythical (like Deoxys, Keldeo, and Magearna) after VC Crystal made it a post-game legendary encounter. So, while it's still classified as a myth, it's really just a legend now.

I'm not an avid shiny hunter, but I know that shiny legends are real grinds to obtain, making them excellent trades; and while Max Lairs are pretty fun, you still have to play through an entire gauntlet over and over just for the 1% chance of a shiny legend, and that's much less fun.
    So, as of right now, the top three bids are all shiny legends.

Last edited:

Blue Emerald

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    I got some earth-shattering news for everybody bidding on the last codes:

Somebody on Reddit just offered three Tier 0 Pokémon for all three codes. I'm in a chat with them as we speak. We're trading within the next hour. If this goes through, that's it—no more codes. We'll just have to wait and see...

UPDATE: All three of our trades completed. I even traded him three of my shinies for being so quick to respond! ^__^

Anyway, all the codes are gone now, so this trade thread is now closed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back