• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]A Lavender Town PokéMart[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    it says 10/8/2015
    i got it from darkseifert

Looks good, just wanted to make sure it didn't have a power save date.

I'll be home in about an hour I'll send you a PM when I have both ready.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Hello, I've been referred to you after posting a thread looking for Volcanion and Hoopa.
    See my thread for what I can offer.
    Thanks in advance.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hello, I've been referred to you after posting a thread looking for Volcanion and Hoopa.
    See my thread for what I can offer.
    Thanks in advance.

I'm giving away Volcanion for free, you can give me whatever you'd like for it.

I would like to get an event for the Hoopa, I can't really tell what's what based on the two pictures you provided alone, but if you're unable to give me an event I'll take whatever you can spare for the one I have listed, I obtained another with an ENG name but I don't know the stats off the top of my head.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Im online now, so ill wait for you to become available. What other pokemon are you still giving away?

Everything in the giveaway section is up for grabs, Mew is touched though, random EVs and it was my HM slave on my first play through, everything else is untouched I believe, lemme know if there's anything else you'd like I'm going to start cloning what you want in a moment

Years
    In that case, can i also get the rest if the pokemon you are giving away then? Im just mostly trying to complete my pokedex. its fine if mew has been touched too

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    In that case, can i also get the rest if the pokemon you are giving away then? Im just mostly trying to complete my pokedex. its fine if mew has been touched too

Everything's ready, I added your FC, mines in my sig

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey interested in a Volcanion!
    Feel free to pick something from my shop for it if you like

Volcanion is a giveaway so you can give me whatever you'd like. I have a few extra copies on hand so I'll add your FC in a moment if you're available now

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey,

Pokémon: Togetic
    Nickname: Hax for Life
    Ball: Heal
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves(EM or ORAS move tutor): Nasty Plot, Heat Wave

btw i just did another big update. check the competitive pokes bit. has some of your pokes on it

This is ready, it's a togepi & it cant learn heat wave unless I missed something.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Hello

Pokemon: Froakie
    Ball: Any
    IV's:31/31/30/31/30/31
    Ability: Protean
    Moves: No EM
    Additional Notes:
    Is this service free? :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hello

Pokemon: Froakie
    Ball: Any
    IV's:31/31/30/31/30/31
    Ability: Protean
    Moves: No EM
    Additional Notes:
    Is this service free? :)

It's free :)

I have 2 orders in front of this one though, IV's will also be tricky, might be a few days.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    well the ivs can just be 30/30/30/31/30/31 will that make it shorter to process? :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    well the ivs can just be 30/30/30/31/30/31 will that make it shorter to process? :)

5-6 IV's are honestly the fastest, I generally breed 2 6IV parents together & just have the judge tell me what's what. 31/31/30/31/30/31 would be easier but checking the IV's on what's spawned will take longer than what I'm used to is all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back