• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    What's your IGN, and what gender is your wrumple?
    I reserved your Deino

I don't know my IGN yet... But you mean, you DID NOT send me?

I just got a 5 IV, modest, HA Deino on my Wurmple (i think it was a female, btw). I just found it strange because it was already at level 21. Talk about coincidences o_O

You can un-reserve my Deino then. Sorry for the trouble :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    I don't know my IGN yet... But you mean, you DID NOT send me?

I just got a 5 IV, modest, HA Deino on my Wurmple (i think it was a female, btw). I just found it strange because it was already at level 21. Talk about coincidences o_O

You can un-reserve my Deino then. Sorry for the trouble :(

That's called sniping, when someone else sends you a Pokemon instead of the person that's supposed to.
    Well, at least you got one. What a coincidence too. Same gender, HA and Nature.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Hello, thanks so much for this.

I'd like a male of any Nature please, or Jolly if you have one. I put a Lv.1 Combee.

IGN is Sota. Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    Hello, thanks so much for this.

I'd like a male of any Nature please, or Jolly if you have one. I put a Lv.1 Combee.

IGN is Sota. Thanks again!

I can't find it. I think it was sniped. Should I reserve one for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back