• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey man @Saesmic
    This is awesome thank you!

Pokemon: Metagross
    Nickname:
    Level:100
    IV's: Perfect, all 31
    EV's: Attack and Special attack
    Nature: Docile
    Ability: Clear body
    Moves: Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Psychic, Shadow ball
    Poke Ball: Pokeball
    Item: None
    Shiny:Yes
    Pokerus: No
    Copies: 2

I can give you a Shiny Lugia, dont know if it is legit though. Or a Genesect, or a 20th anniversary victini

IGN: Dani
    FC:3798-0441-9916

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    Hey man @Saesmic

Nickname:

I can give you a Shiny Lugia, dont know if it is legit though.

Alright, I'll get working on it right now. Give me a few minutes, and I'll get back to you with your Pokemon.

And it's cool about the Lugia. I'm not looking for any confirmation on whether it's legit or not.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    Hey man @Saesmic

Nickname:

I can give you a Shiny Lugia, dont know if it is legit though. Or a Genesect, or a 20th anniversary victini

Hey, I have your Pokemon now if you're ready to trade. Sorry for the wait. Using Powersaves takes a while.

Hm... Hold on let me try to figure out what the problem is.

Years
  • Hey, I have your Pokemon now if you're ready to trade. Sorry for the wait. Using Powersaves takes a while.

Hm... Hold on let me try to figure out what the problem is.

Okiii I will be waiting, getting tired though, already 0:52 in the night here eheheh.
    But ill wait :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    Okiii I will be waiting, getting tired though, already 0:52 in the night here eheheh.
    But ill wait :)

Yeah sorry, I'll try to look into it for now. Not sure what the problem is. I'm trying to keep them as legit as possible.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Pokemon: Landorus-Therian
    Nickname: None
    Level: Lv. 100
    IV's: Perfect
    EV's: None
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves:
    Earthquake/Stealth Rock/U-turn/Stone Edge
    Poke Ball: Cherish ball
    Item: Master Ball
    Shiny: Yes
    Pokerus: Yes
    Copies: 5

IGN: Quixotikz
    FC: 2380-6867-4777

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    Pokemon: Landorus-Therian
    Nickname: None
    Level: Lv. 100
    IV's: Perfect
    EV's: None
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves:
    Earthquake/Stealth Rock/U-turn/Stone Edge
    Poke Ball: Cherish ball
    Item: Master Ball
    Copies: 5

IGN: Quixotikz
    FC: 2380-6867-4777

I'm currently trying to look into some issues, but I will get to you as soon as I can.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
  • Hey there guys!

Just as the title says, here you can request any Pokemon or item you'd like, with any kind of specifications as well. They will all be legit, in case you're wondering.

So, to request a Pokemon just copy/paste the form below and fill out the information. Please, request only one Pokemon per filled out form. So if you'd like to request more than one Pokemon, just fill out the information for the first Pokemon on one post, and the next Pokemon on another post. This is just to give others a chance to receive their requests as well, and avoid attending one person for too long in case this thread gets popular.

And if it's just an item you want, then just fill in the "Item" section along with your IGN and FC. However, keep in mind that the item must be tradeable.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pokemon: (Your choice)
    Nickname: (Leave this blank or put "None" if you don't want your Pokemon to have one)
    Level: (Either freshly hatched or fully evolved Lv. 100)
    IV's: (You can choose to have them all perfect at 31 or spread them however you want with the numbers: 0, 1, 30, or 31 like 31HP/30ATT/1DEF etc.)
    EV's: (Choose the main 2 stats you want your Pokemon to focus on, such as attack and defense)
    Nature: (Your choice)
    Ability: (Your choice, but the Pokemon of your choosing must be compatible with the ability)
    Moves: (Your choice, but the Pokemon of your choosing must be compatible with the move set)
    Poke Ball: (The Poke Ball you want your Pokemon to be caught in)
    Item: (Leave this blank or put "None" if you don't want an item, but if you do then it has to be tradeable)
    Shiny: (Yes/No)
    Pokerus: (Yes/No)
    Copies: (Pick anywhere from 1-5)

IGN: (Yours)
    FC: (Yours)
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Example Form Filled Out

Pokemon: Charizard
    Nickname: Salamander
    Level: 100
    IV's: All Perfect
    EV's: 252SP. ATT/252SPD/4HP/2SP. DEF
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Solar Power (HA)
    Moves: Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Air Cutter, Air Slash
    Poke Ball: Poke Ball
    Item: Charizardite Y
    Copies: 3

IGN: Kai
    FC: 5215 - 1937 - 1130

If you're unsure about some of the information (like you don't know what to put for the IV's or EV's, etc.) or you just don't care, then just leave it blank. Once you have finished filling out the information, add my FC, then wait patiently, and I will get to you as soon as I can. Keep in mind that I am only one person using Powersaves (which takes a while), so trades may take some time if this thread ends up getting crowded. As for what I want in return doesn't matter, but any shinnies would be preferable. Also, I will offer full refunds if your Pokemon came out wrong or not to your liking. If you have any questions or concerns then feel free to drop them in the comments section down below, and I will try to answer you if and when I can. Thanks again for your patience!

MY IGN: Kai
    MY FC: 5215 - 1937 - 1130

Side Note: I will not be trading any event Pokemon as I use a Powersaves device and I am unsure if using the wonder card section for certain Pokemon will corrupt or brick my game. However, if someone can correct me on this, and prove it's safe then I will re-edit this note, and start trading event Pokemon as well.
    How are you getting this pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    Pokemon: Slowpoke
    Nickname:
    Level: 1
    IV's:
    EV's: HP, Defence
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Scald, Slackoff, Thunder Wave, Fire blast
    Poke Ball: Diveball