• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
Years
  • You're welcome.

The rotom is clear because that one is legit(it had no special requirements) unlike every other pokemon traded by Saesmic. That doesn't mean that what he's trading is legit because it isn't. It is however a blatant use of powersaves which is not allowed on pokecommunity. Please stop trying to dance around the fact that you are using powersaves not everyone was born yesterday

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    The rotom is clear because that one is legit(it had no special requirements) unlike every other pokemon traded by Saesmic. That doesn't mean that what he's trading is legit because it isn't. It is however a blatant use of powersaves which is not allowed on pokecommunity. Please stop trying to dance around the fact that you are using powersaves not everyone was born yesterday

1. I have already closed this thread, but will be doing different services in the future the "legit" way.

2. I'm not worried about the whole legitimacy thing anymore since that's up to the people that want to trade.

3. I've already clearly stated and told people that I use Powersaves, so I'm not dodging anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back