• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    i still have to go home first :/
    i am so sorry, bc of the exam i had no time :/
    No worries :) I understand that it can be hard to find time! Especially when we are in conflicting timezones. I'll trade the Gigalith to my shop partner Babietje and you two can make the trade ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    No worries :) I understand that it can be hard to find time! Especially when we are in conflicting timezones. I'll trade the Gigalith to my shop partner Babietje and you two can make the trade ^^

i am currently on, with whom should i trade now^^'

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Hi I have a lvl 47 6IV shiny pupitar :) (i dont believe it was properly EV trained cause I was just leveling it up to complete entries in pokedex so idk if you still want it...) Is it possible to get the shiny greninja? :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Hi I have a lvl 47 6IV shiny pupitar :) (i dont believe it was properly EV trained cause I was just leveling it up to complete entries in pokedex so idk if you still want it...) Is it possible to get the shiny greninja? :)
    Hello :) Can you tell me the nature/ where you received it from?

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Its a jolly nature and I just got it from wonder trade :)

Oh I see. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not interested in the Pupitar if it came from wonder trade :/. There are a lot of hacks being traded there and it can be difficult to prove the legitimacy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Oh I see. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not interested in the Pupitar if it came from wonder trade :/. There are a lot of hacks being traded there and it can be difficult to prove the legitimacy.

Its cool :D Thanks anyways :)

Years
    I would be interested in a clone of that Tyranitar for a Shiny competitive (5 Max IVs) Haxorus. Provided I could get a clone of Haxorus back.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    I would be interested in a clone of that Tyranitar for a Shiny competitive (5 Max IVs) Haxorus. Provided I could get a clone of Haxorus back.
    Can you tell me the IV's/Nature/Ability/Ball it's in/ how you acquired it? I have a competitive shiny Haxorus, but depending on those details I may take another one! I can for sure clone it back to you :) Let me know!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    hello!! i'd really like to trade for your shiny vanillite! i have a shiny level 33 meganium, level 28 vespiqueen, level 36 galavantula, level 100 maractus and a level 30 lillipup if any of those interest you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back