• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    If u can't reply, quote this, hope we'll get what we want

I would really like the 6IV ditto. Im willing to trade Modest Xurkitree holding a destiny knot, 5 IV beast ball jolly beldum, 5 iV HA timid alolan vulpix, 5 IV HA Adamant alolan geodude, Naive Pheromosa and more

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I would really like the 6IV ditto. Im willing to trade Modest Xurkitree holding a destiny knot, 5 IV beast ball jolly beldum, 5 iV HA timid alolan vulpix, 5 IV HA Adamant alolan geodude, Naive Pheromosa and more

Can I have your Xurkitree with the destiny knot in exchange for my japanese mimikyu

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I'm sorry, the Xurkitree has been traded :/
    Would you like a Naive Pheromosa, 5IV HA adamant geodude, 5IV beast ball jolly beldum, 5IV quiet honedge, beast ball scyther, 5IV jolly HA gible??

Do your have a spare destiny knot and if you do I want it with your beldum

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back