• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Moon/Sun, sir.

Oh then I also have a spare Cresselia for trade , can I get a modest magearna for it , if you don't have a magearna then can I get a timid nihiligo for it? , I really need a modest magearna because my magearna is adamant nature >_<

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Oh then I also have a spare Cresselia for trade , can I get a modest magearna for it , if you don't have a magearna then can I get a timid nihiligo for it? , I really need a modest magearna because my magearna is adamant nature >_<

Mine is modest or timid.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017

It is Modest.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017

modest xurketree for Azelf, correct?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    I am gonna have to pass, sir...I really aint looking for Pokémon except those of same language which is "ENG".
    That fair I can understand that I also have a ENG Groudon has exp not leveled and a ENG level 76 mewtwo if there any better they don't have nicknames.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Hiya, I think Iv got around 60-80% of what your looking for but unfortunately a 2 or 3 have a few levels added to them, is that a problem or should I just list the completely UT ones
    2-3 lvls is not a issue, long as they are legit, and unnamed plz.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    2-3 lvls is not a issue, long as they are legit, and unnamed plz.

Here's what Iv got just let me know which ones you'd like, All have gen 6 symbol
    Articuno +9 levels
    Moltres UT
    Zapdos UT
    Mewtwo +2 levels
    Entei UT nickname (volcano)
    Lugia UT
    Ho-Oh UT
    Regice UT Nickname (Regiicee)
    annoyingly almost all regice have a nickname because you need to nickname so you can access Regigigas
    Registeel UT KOR
    Regirock UT
    Regigigas +13 levels JPN
    Groudon UT
    Mesprit UT
    Dialga UT
    Palkia UT
    Giratina UT
    Cresselia UT
    Reshiram UT
    Kyurem UT

Status