• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    Closed

Closed

Hey PokeCommunity members! I have decided to bring everything into one post while I finish my Dex to get the shiny charm, and help others as well to fill theirs. Below is a list of Pokemon I still need (Which I am hunting on my own so it is updated very frequently), it would be great if you send something over so I can register it then send it back. I know there are some trust issue to some people so I don't mind sending over a compensation pokemon or whatever to make you feel more comfortable about helping out. Some of them with (*) are pokemon I want in my collection personally so just list something you want in turn and I'll see if I can get my hands on it!

There is a growing and updated list of what is being bred currently. Which updates a lot!

Also! If you are looking for something as well, just ask me and I can either A. Go out and get it for you or B. See if I already have it. Some I may not want to part with, so it would only be to register!​

Missing Dex Part One
    Spoiler:

Missing Dex Part Two
    Spoiler:

Missing Dex Part Three
    Spoiler:

Current Breedings
    Spoiler:

Closed

IG Name:
    SW Friend Code:
    Pokemon Requested: (Include if you are looking for a specific ability but I cannot promise anything at this time.)
    Pokemon Giving: (I am not really asking for anything in return but all is appreciated)
    Timezone/Best Times: (I am EST)​

I have feebas,G-yamask, clobbopus, G-darumaka, pawniard and doublade
    Willing to trade for an adamant HA corviknight, foreign 4-5iv good nature ditto, sobble, and scorbunny
    Willing to trade anytime

LuminaryX

Wandering Lost
    Years
    I have feebas,G-yamask, clobbopus, G-darumaka, pawniard and doublade
    Willing to trade for an adamant HA corviknight, foreign 4-5iv good nature ditto, sobble, and scorbunny
    Willing to trade anytime

Hey WYLD,

I can breed HA Corvi, but will not be G-Max.
    I can also give you a sobble and scorbunny.
    However, I only want Feebas specifically for keeps. The rest I would just like to register and send back to you. Will that be okay?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    Hey WYLD,

I can breed HA Corvi, but will not be G-Max.
    I can also give you a sobble and scorbunny.
    However, I only want Feebas specifically for keeps. The rest I would just like to register and send back to you. Will that be okay?

ok can you make corvi learn defog?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back