• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club Permission (expired)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    My concern is whether or not we have to ask for permission with existing clubs, or if we can just keep maintaining them like before.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Oh, I've only just seen this thread, I have already started my club, can you still aprrove it?
    Name: Jessie and James Love club
    Requirements: Co-Owner, Members
    Description: Jessie and james love each other fan club!

Hope Im not to late! :(

Years
    Would like to make a Final Fantasy club

Name:Final Fantasy
    Requirements:Thread members and a co-owner.
    Description:Would only be talking about any of the Final Fantasy games. The moves and fav people in the game. Any one is allowed to join and chat or walk out when they want.

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
    Existing Clubs may continue their activites without requesting to be approved. ^_^..

It's just for new clubs only.

P.S. Presidental Clubs do not require permission, but you must be the candidate running to create a presidental club, see PC Presidental Race topic in Annoucements

Name:Final Fantasy
    Requirements:Thread members and a co-owner.
    Description:Would only be talking about any of the Final Fantasy games. The moves and fav people in the game. Any one is allowed to join and chat or walk out when they want.

Club is Approved

Last edited:

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
    Years
    Name: The JoJo Club
    Requirements: some more members
    Description: Do u know who JoJo is? go to www.jojofan.com or www.jojonline.com
    Anyway, the club is 4 talking about the phynominal singer JoJo. We will talk abut her songs, some web-sites about her, and I might start a mailing list.

Note: Sorry I didn't do this earlier, I didn't know we had to do this. Go JoJo!!!

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Can I make a club?
    Name: Team Magma
    Who can join: Anyone who likes Team Magma, and fire or dark Pok?mon especially
    Purpose: to promote the coolness of Team Magma

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back