• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CM's Wi-Fi Trading Thread

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    yes, im trying to fix the problem. But uh, you know why my ds lite (the green one) keeps flashing when i get on? its odd

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    oh, ok. My wifi is all set and ready, it SHOULD be working, but it keeps on disconnecting, i have no idea why, neither does my dad

I just noticed it was pretty hot, so maybe thats the problem, give me about 5-10 minutes cman

Last edited:

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Hiya, I'd like your Zapdos Lv. 50 is it? UT w/ Mild Nature. See my thread for offers (in siggy)

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    There are some more pokemons you have I want =D
    (UT) Manaphy; OT: TRU; ID: 09297; Ribbons: Classic Ribbon; Ball: Cherish; Quirky Nature

No. 381 Latios: Naive Nature; OT: Stephen

Just take a look at the my thread (The link to it is at my sign) and see what you want to take for them :)

Last edited:

Jade643

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2008
    looking for Feebas or Milotic and chatot .... so tell me lvls

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    i have these shinies
    sceptile ?
    dragonite ?
    dustox bt (it was caughted by my sister but she just evolve to the wurmple trying to have a shiny beautifly)
    pidgeot ?
    wobbufet ?
    myghtyena ?
    giratina ?
    latias ?
    charmander ut
    cyndaquil ut
    heracross ut
    squirtle ut (i obtained them in a tournament and they are hatched so i can guarantee his legibility)
    rayquaza ?
    gyarados ?
    kyogre ?
    flygon ?
    dialga ?
    dusknoir bt
    milotic ?
    deoxys ?
    linoone T
    lugia ?

and a distant land suicune

i'm interested in your mew manaphy celebi jirachi and 10aniv celebi tell me if you wanna trade

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    trade =]

Hey can i trade a T lv 62 shiny golduck for you mystry mew????
    I also have a UT manaphy hatched from ranger egg (bold)

Years
    Peopl! Hello, check my first post's "Current Trade" section. From now on, if your name is there it means i'm ready with your pokemon.

So the people who's names are in the section post if you want to trade. Don't pm me 'cause my pm box is getting full. And I'm getting tired of continually having to empty it.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    Pokemon Battle Revolution:

* (UT) Electivire; OT: PKTOPIA; ID: 16257; Item: Magnet; Adament Nature

* (UT) Magmortar; OT: PKTOPIA; ID: 06257; Item: Charcoal; Modest Nature

10th Anniversary:

* (UT) Celebi; OT: 10 ANIV; ID: 00010; Hardy Nature

Unknown:

* (?) Deoxys; OT: ADVGRN; ID: 17453; Serious Nature

Ill trade for these look at my threads for the shinies u might want or i can list them here

Back