• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CM's Wi-Fi Trading Thread

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    As a matter of fact, I just got a Rotom in the other day. I was planning on sending it to my store, but you can have it.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    If you're gonna clone, can you make 2? I will give Rotom for one and Manaphy for the other. I would like to keep a Celebi for my team.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    I have a LVL 50 Shiny Mesprit.

Also, could you do me a favor? I have a 10th Anniv Typhlosion I want to clone, so I'll send it to you for one of the Celebi and when you have the clones I'll send whatever for them back, which you can do whatever you want with what I send.

Years
    OKay. I'll take that Shiny Mesprit.
    I'm sorry, but I can't help you with the Typhlosion. I don't clone my own pokemon, I have a friend do it. You ask around for a cloner though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have a Carnivine. Im interested in your Regigigas or Celebi.

If not, what will you offer for it

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    My bad, wasn't thinking XD.

Either way, carnivine is yours if you want it, just give me a bit to breed it.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    sorry to interrupt but charizard man you can't trade the formes of rotom or shaymin or giratina over wifi, they just revert to their original forme when you go on wifi

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wait. You want me to trade a legendary for a simple Carnivine?

No, as in, carnivine is yours free if you want it. You said carnivine but I was thinking of a different pokemon (the reason I mentioned legendaries).

Years
    Okay. Guys, I've updated my want list a bit. So please stop offering Carnivines. and Pokemonleaguechamp, do you have any other pokemon you would want to trade for?

Back