• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CM's Wi-Fi Trading Thread

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
    Years
    I already knocked a few off my want list, but if you've got...
    Chikorita, Gligar, Stantler, Houndour, Lunatone, Seviper, Sableye, Lotad, Pineco, Shuckle
    any of those ^ we be good

Years
    Hi, what is the NATURE of your

Toys 'R' Us (2007):

* (UT) Manaphy; OT: TRU; ID: 09297; Ribbons: Classic Ribbon; Ball: Cherish

Years
    Merkarus:I believe the nature of taht Manaphy is Quirky. I'm not sure, I'll check after this trade I'm in.

VFlea: Seeing as their legendaries. Preferably one other legendary for each, or one shiny for each, or two regular pokes for each.

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
    Years
    sorry it took me so long to get back to you. all I really need now is a mudkip (and/or a shuckle/lunatone if you've got either) and by any chance, would you be willing to help me with trade/tradebacks of some of your legendaries so I could get their dex entries? if not, that's cool too, I know it can be kinda time-consuming.

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    Merkarus:I believe the nature of taht Manaphy is Quirky. I'm not sure, I'll check after this trade I'm in.

VFlea: Seeing as their legendaries. Preferably one other legendary for each, or one shiny for each, or two regular pokes for each.

I can offer you a Palkia, a shiny Spiritomb and a japanese Dialga for each one of them, what do you think?

Edit: going to bed now. I'll be back tomorow about 9:30PM CET

Last edited:
    Years
    Kiri Flicker: I have Mudkip, and I can probably data swap my legendaries. But I dont want to get scammed.

VFlea: I'll take the Palkia and shiny spiritbomb. I don't need Dialga

Saviour_Gundam

ZGMF-X23S
    Years
    • Age 36
    • CT
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    I can offer you a Lv 100 Milotic and Azumarril for your Pokemon Collesseum Jirachi and Celebi, or I can offer you a Ho-Oh and an Entei for them

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    what are the natures of MYSTRY mew and ageto celebi? I can offer azuril for now. a few others will have to be migrated(TM 28, feebas)

Back