• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CM's Wi-Fi Trading Thread

Years
    oh.. my bad.

Okay. PBR Magmortar? Let me check your thread for what I want...

EDIT: Do you happen to have Suicune? I didn't see it on your list but I was just wondering. If you don't I'll take the Shiny Rayquazza.

Years
    PokeMaster1: That seems fair, I'll trade you once my cloner is on okay?

GH_god: Same for you, as soon as my cloner is on your the first one on my list. I only asked my cloenr to clone a few people's pokemo last night cause his batter was dying and he lost his charger.

VFlea: Even though your not on, i don't think you are. I have your articuno, zapdos, and moltres.

UGAtyler07

Banned
    Years
    I have a Lumineon and Azumarill. Do you have a Gliscor (or a Gligar with Razor fang) and a Politoed. If you have a Shiny Timid Female Snorunt or a Shiny Adamant Scyther (or know anyone who does) i can give you a Shiny EV'd Charizard or Shiny EV'd Gallade (even if you refered me to someone else and you didnt make the trade [im desperate for those 2])

Years
    No sorry, I don't have those two shinies. I have a Razor Fang, but no Gligor. And I'll need to check about that Politoed. If I do have it it will be in my Firered. So let me check. okay?

Years
    Alright, I have in on my Firered. Along with a Slowking! ^^ I love slowking.

Anywhooo! I do have Politoed, but I need it cloned. So when my cloner gets on, and after I do all of my first trades I'll trade with you.

Years
    Azumarill! ^^

And ummm...*cough* Not to be a noob but... this problem has occured many times to me and I don't know how to solve it. When I tried to migrate my politoed, it said it had an hm. And I was wondering, where is the man to see about taking off hm's in firered?

EDIT: Thanks V-Flea! ^^

Back