• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Co-op Pokemon game

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2009
    ok I know i'm new on these forums and i did search maybe not enough but i would like to put this idea on the flagpole and see who salutes it. Ok a pokemon game that you choose what Region you want to start at. than you choose your starter based on the Region. It always any other player on in that region to join your game with your approval, and you can change regions, but with a catch you don't get to use your last regions pokemon till you defeat the regions Elite Four. Who would like to help me discusse how to make such a game, how the idea would work out.

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
    Years
    Um this belongs in the Plot and Story space if i'm correct and please learn some punctuation as you are probable ten years older than me and you don't even use some.

Back